Do you need help dealing with or avoiding a construction project dispute?
Disputes and delays have always been a part of the construction industry. You’re not alone.
As specialists in all aspects of construction planning for both small and large-scale projects, Metisplan has spent many years developing the knowledge and expertise to help your company.
What’s included in our service?
- Recovery of your losses and costs where possible.
- Professional support and representation at any point within the dispute process, whether that involves presenting to a contract administrator or a mediator; at a dispute resolution board or a judicial review
- Provision of expert witness services
- Recognition and establishment of techniques that will interrogate your planning, and record data to determine entitlement
- Use of robust information to help avoid entering into dispute and provide protection from client liquidated and ascertained damages (LADs)
Why work with Metisplan?
Based in Surrey, UK, our core business is planning and project controls. We have a passion for a properly planned project and take great pride in using best-practice planning tools and strategies to provide our clients with high-quality service.
Working with clients across the UK and Internationally, our people have the expertise you need throughout the development and progression of your project. By providing you with the right service at the right time, we can maximise your chances of a successfully planned and cost-effectively delivered project.
We provide a specialist fully-managed 4D project planning service
We have broad sector-wide experience for you to draw on
Our expertise and services can be tailored to fit your project requirements