Last Updated: 15th September 2020
We believe you should feel informed when it comes to us handling your personal data. Therefore, this policy explains:
• What information we collect when you’re using the Website
• Why we collect that information
• How we use that information
• How we may share that information
• How we keep your data protected
• What choice and options you have to control your information
We're committed to respecting the privacy of all the visitors and users of Our Site, we are dedicated to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please read the following policy carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal information before using this website. By using our website, you are accepting and consenting to these practices.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the data controller is Metisplan of Nicholson House, 41 Thames Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8JG.
Owner and Data Controller
• Metisplan a limited company registered in England under company number 08090664, whose registered address is Nicholson House, 41 Thames Street, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8JG.
• Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone number: 02035442325
Types of Data collected
• Among the types of Personal Data that Our Site collects, by itself or through third parties,
there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, phone number, company name and
• Complete details on each type of Personal Data collected are provided in the dedicated
collection. • Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using Our Site.
• Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by Our Site is mandatory and failure to
provide this Data may make it impossible for Our Site to provide its services. In cases where
Our Site specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to
communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the
• Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact
services used by Our Site serves the purpose of providing the Service required by the User,
in addition to any other purposes described in the present document and in the Cookie
Policy, if available.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared
through Our Site and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
Metisplan Ltd takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access,
disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following
organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition
to Metisplan Ltd, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in
charge, involved with the operation of Our Site (administration, sales, marketing, legal,
system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers,
mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if
necessary, as Data Processors by Metisplan Ltd. The updated list of these parties may be
requested from Metisplan Ltd at any time.
Legal basis of processing
Metisplan Ltd may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some
legislations Metisplan Ltd may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to
such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following
legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is
subject to European data protection law.
• provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Metisplan Ltd is
• processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of
official authority vested in Metisplan Ltd.
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Metisplan
Ltd or by a third party.
• In any case, Metisplan Ltd will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to
the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or
contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
• The Data is processed at Metisplan Ltd’s operating offices and in any other places where
the parties involved in the processing are located.
• Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data
to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such
transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of
• Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside
the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international
law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures
taken by Metisplan Ltd to safeguard their Data.
• If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections
of this document or inquire with Metisplan Ltd using the information provided in the contact
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for only as long as required by the purpose they
have been collected for.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between
Metisplan Ltd and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
• Personal Data collected for the purposes of Metisplan Ltd’s legitimate interests shall be
retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information
regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Metisplan Ltd within the relevant sections of
this document or by contacting Metisplan Ltd.
• Metisplan Ltd may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the
User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
Furthermore, Metisplan Ltd may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period
whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
• Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to
access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot
be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
• The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Metisplan Ltd to provide its Services, as
well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User.
• Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about
the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The services contained in this section enable Metisplan Ltd to monitor and analyse web
traffic and can be used to keep track of User behaviour.
• Google Analytics (Google Inc.): Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by
Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of
Our Site, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own
advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing:
Contact form (Our Site)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes Our Site to use these
details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated
by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: company name, email address, first name, last name and phone
number. We will hold the data for no longer than 12 months.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Metisplan Ltd. In
particular, Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they
have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data. • Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their
Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are
provided in the dedicated section below.
• Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Metisplan
Ltd, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the
Data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and
ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to
restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Metisplan Ltd will not process their Data
for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under
certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Metisplan Ltd.
• Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to
receive their Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and, if
technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This
provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that
the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on
pre-contractual obligations thereof.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data
• Details about the right to object to processing
• Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official
authority vested in Metisplan Ltd or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by
Metisplan Ltd, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their
particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct
marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any
justification. To learn, whether Metisplan Ltd is processing Personal Data for direct
marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Metisplan Ltd through the contact
details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will
be addressed by Metisplan Ltd as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
• Legal action.
• The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Metisplan Ltd in Court or in
the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of Our Site or the
• The User declares to be aware that Metisplan Ltd may be required to reveal personal data
upon request of public authorities.
• Additional information about User's Personal Data
User with additional and contextual information concerning Services or the collection and
processing of Personal Data upon request.
• System logs and maintenance
• For operation and maintenance purposes, Our Site and any third-party services may collect
files that record interaction with Our Site (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the
IP Address) for this purpose.
• Information not contained in this policy
• More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested
from Metisplan Ltd at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this
notice to its Users on this page and possibly within Our Site and/or - as far as technically and
legally feasible - sending a notice to Users via any contact information available to Metisplan
Ltd. It is strongly recommended to check this page often, referring to the date of the last
modification listed at the bottom.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s
consent, Metisplan Ltd shall collect new consent from the User, where required.