- Project Overview
Expert analysis and advice on programme information.
Why did they approach Metisplan?
- Metisplan was employed by Decipher Consulting in early February’13 to provide expert analysis and advice on programme information supplied by the contractor Kier Construction Ltd, for a circa £50million civil and building contract for a new waste management facility in Pontefract, South Yorkshire.
What problem did Metisplan solve?
- The operator of the facility, Shanks Waste Management Ltd, needed support from procurement through construction
- Metisplan tested an integrated programme to analyse impacts of various events and assisted Shanks to work with Kier to find possible solutions.
- This identified and enabled the implementation of, workable and economic measures to bring the programme back into alignment with the project requirements.
What value did Metisplan bring?
- Constraints applying to the construction industry are many. We have the expertise to assist you should problems arise and cause conflicts or disputes.