- Project Overview
Piling through the streets of Riyadh, complex logistical environment. Work entailed analysis of delay and disruption.
Why did they approach Metisplan?
- To provide an analysis of the impact of additional works and variations to the working sequence of substantial piles in the centre of Riyadh. We were able to analyse the delay, where they lacked the expertise to do so.
- Expertise in planning processes and software, i.e. in a Gantt chart format.
- ASC/Trevi needed a company who could analyse the delays to be articulated in accordance with industry good practice. They required an internationally recognised methodology such as ‘Society of Construction Law Delay and Disruption Protocol’
What problem did Metisplan solve?
- Metisplan provided them with the tools to negotiate the conclusion of a long-standing dispute
What value did Metisplan bring?
- Created an environment for the articulation of entitlement to money and negotiation
- Aggregated all relevant information
- Used experience to locate relevant information, and articulated in a concise way to allow a decision to be made on entitlement to additional time and costs
- Engaged with the team locally